Conference Center Booking
Policies & Procedures
Approval to use the Facilities
In order for your group to reserve the CSAC Conference Center your program must be:
- educational in content and/or affiliated with a nonprofit organization that is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and is classified as “not a private foundation” under Section 509(a).
- OR -
- an independent or sponsored project of a Section 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization acting as a fiscal sponsor.
- government or public agency related
*All requests are subject to the approval of CSAC. All publicity and advertisements must also be reviewed and approved in advance by CSAC.
- Users of CSAC facilities and services are financially responsible for damage to room, furniture, and equipment. A cleaning deposit of $150 is required.
- Client is responsible for maintaining liability insurance for the rental of the conference center.
- Weekend events are not allowed OR require advanced approval OR evening rate applies.
- Additional fees may apply for an elaborate room set up or if the room is to be completely cleared. A brief consultation is included with the room rental. Additional tech assistance is available. Tech staff cannot assist with or be held responsible for personal audio visual equipment.
- Payment in full of the total estimated cost of event is due a minimum of (7) days prior to the event start date.
- CSAC accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Only company, cashier’s or certified checks will be accepted.
Not allowed, unless advanced approval has been obtained through CSAC.
CSAC provides for rental of the following audiovisual equipment and services:
- Built-in LCD projector/screen
- Wireless Internet
- Conference phone line
- Wireless lavaliere microphone
- Wireless handheld microphone
- Corded Microphones
- In-house sound system
Additional fees may apply for an elaborate room set up or if the room is to be completely cleared. A brief consultation is included with the room rental. Additional tech assistance is available. Tech staff cannot assist with or be held responsible for personal audio visual equipment.
- Printing/copying of meeting materials and made available in advance at each seat. Additional fees may apply.
- Package Shipping: CSAC will accept only pre-paid packages. Any packages delivered C.O.D. will be refused without notification. CSAC does not have storage space for crates, pallets or large shipments.
- CSAC does not provide security services of any kind for the conference center.
- Live animals of any kind are not to be brought onto the premises, except under ADA guidelines.
- You must ask for permission to photograph or video tape in the facilities.