May 1, 2014
$5,200. – $6,321.
- Assumes full responsibility in the Director’s absence.
- Assists in assessing administrative and program needs.
- Implements operating policies and establishes procedures.
- Supervises, trains, coordinates and evaluates.
- Develops, implements and monitors agency annual plans, cost reports, fiscal claims, budgets.
- Represents agency at appropriate state and federal conferences and meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Science or related field
- Graduate Degree
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Human Services
- Completion of substantial work in college courses related to Behavioral Science, Public Administration or Finance
- Supervisory responsibility over professional staff
- Relevant work experience with progressive advancement
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
How to Apply:
For County government information and application, go to www.sierracounty.ca
Open until filled. Anticipated date for first round of interviews: June 2-6, 2014