Assistant Director (Environmental Resources)
August 7, 2013
$81,078.40 – $121,638.40
The salary listed does not reflect a 5% salary deduction, effective 7/1/13.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL OVERSEE THE FOLLOWING:
• Hazardous Materials Division
• Environmental Health Division
• Landfill Division
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field; AND
• Four years progressively responsible experience including at least 3 years of responsible supervisory/managerial work with supervision experience; AND
• Possession of a California Registered Environmental Health Specialist certificate. If a candidate does not possess a registration, proof of an eligibility letter from the California Dept of Health Services must be provided. Candidates who require no more than one year of training to gain entrance to the exam will be considered. Successfully passing the exam within a time frame established by the
Dept would be a condition of continued employment.
How To Apply:
Refer to the County’s specific job flyer for more information and additional desirable qualifications.
August 27, 2013 at 5:00 pm