Chief Deputy Auditor-Controller, Systems
February 6, 2018
Priority Screening Date: Monday, February 26, 2018
The Auditor-Controller seeks a results oriented professional to manage, plan, organize and direct the work of the department’s Systems Division which oversees the operations of County-wide core systems; such as, Financial, Payroll, Human Resources, Budgeting.
• Plan, organize, direct, manage, and evaluate all phases of implementation of projects.
• Develop, manage, monitor and coordinate the appropriate request for proposal processes.
• Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods/procedures.
• Analyze, evaluate and solve complex fiscal, accounting and administrative systems problems.
• Select, supervise, train, direct, and evaluate the performance of staff.
• Manage the planning, revision, and development of business processing systems.
• The principles and methods of management
• Technical knowledge of data systems.
• The principles and practices of supervision and training.
• Computerized data processing as it relates to business operations and management information systems.
How to Apply:
Submit a County of Monterey Employment Application and Response to Supplemental Questions by February 26, 2018 for a guaranteed review.
Application materials may be obtained from and submitted to: County of Monterey, Human Resources 168 West Alisal Street, Salinas, CA 93901 or apply on-line at: www.co.monterey.ca.us/personnel