November 6, 2012
We are seeking a motivated, strategic thinker for our next Deputy Auditor Controller. This position directs the activities of an internal audit division. This is a fully qualified professional auditing/accounting position characterized by the responsibility to perform routine and complex auditing/accounting functions to ensure accuracy and reliability of financial data reported.
The successful candidate for this position must demonstrate strong leadership skills, flexibility, creativity and the ability to work effectively to foster positive and harmonious working relationships; and experience working with a diverse staff and community groups. The successful candidate will have prior professional experience in professional auditing, with some supervisory experience. The candidate should have additional experience in the following:
• Extensive knowledge of auditing principles and practices;
• Familiar with auditing practices;
• Ability to develop standards and evaluate and audit performance goals;
• Considerable knowledge of standards of accounting principles practices;
• Prior supervisory experience;
• Strong presentation skills:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Three (3) years of professional accounting and auditing experience that includes supervisory experience.
Bachelor’s degree is required from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business or Public Administration, Accounting, or a related field.
How To Apply:
For a detailed announcement, supplemental questions and to apply please visit our website at www.jobsatsolanocounty.com. Any further questions may be directed to the HR Department at (707) 784-6170.
Application screening to begin 11/19/12.
Open Until Filled