Deputy Sheriff I, II & Court Security – Extra-Help
February 9, 2018
$6,216 – $8,385/Mo.
Multiple law enforcement positions available. Come to beautiful Sonoma County and become a Deputy Sheriff!
Choose Sonoma County:
We offer expansive opportunities for growth and development, the ability to be a part of a challenging and rewarding work environment that provides continuous training and education, and the satisfaction of knowing that you are working to better our communities. You can also look forward to some excellent benefits*, including:
• A cash allowance of approximately $600 per month
• An annual Staff Development/Wellness Benefit allowance up to $750
• Bilingual premium pay of $0.95 cents per hour in addition to the hourly pay rate
• Premium pay for specialty assignments, ranging from 2.5% to 10.0%
• Differential pay for swing and graveyard shifts
• Onsite workout facilities
• Competitive vacation and sick leave accruals, 11 holidays per year
• Significant County paid premium contribution to several health plan options
*Salary is negotiable. Benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice. Additional information can found in the Deputy Sheriffs’ Association Memorandum Of Understanding (DSA MOU). Bilingual positions require English and Spanish skills at either the basic or fluent level.
For more information, minimum qualifications, & to apply to either position, please visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org. EOE Apply Now!
How to Apply:
Applications are accepted on-line at: www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org. Paper applications may be submitted by person, fax (707-565-3770), email, or through the usps mail.