Director of Information Technology/Deputy Assessor-Clerk-Recorder
San Mateo County
May 28, 2013
$9,415 – $11,769/Month
In this Deputy-level position with responsibility for the day-to-day operations, candidate will:
• Plan, organize, direct and review the functions and activities of the Business Systems Unit, including applications development, enhancement and maintenance, micro-and mini-computer support and data communications support;
• Provide highly responsible and complex management and automation support;
• Establish, evaluate, and revise Office goals/objectives/policies
• Develop/implement plans, objectives, and budget;
• Direct a diverse staff of professional, technical, and clerical personnel through management of supervisory personnel; and
• Coordinate assigned activities with other County departments and outside agencies.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a thorough working knowledge of the functions and operations of the Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder and Elections Office, as well as extensive knowledge and experience with current IT systems in both the public and private sector.
Four years of increasingly responsible experience performing duties related to business systems management in a large, complex agency including two years of experience in a senior-level administrative or management position.
How To Apply:
To view the complete job description and supplemental questionnaire form, please visit http://www.smcgov.org/hr/Rec/CARE-ITDirector.pdf. Applications will only be accepted online at: www.smcgov.org/hr/jobs. Interested Individuals must complete/submit San Mateo County’s standard employment application and supplemental questionnaire form. Resumes will not be accepted. EOE
June 13, 2013