Director of Mental Health
Jan. 8, 2014
$127,525 – $155,251
Merced County is searching for a Director of Mental Health with the following Characteristics:
• A people-orientated leader;
• Energetic, result driven leader
• A strong sense of ethics, personally and professionally;
• A team builder, who delegates authority and responsibility appropriately;
• Accessible to the Executive Director, Board of Supervisors and Staff;
• An effective listener, communicator, and negotiator;
• Fair, unbiased, compassionate; inspires trust;
• Calm under pressure; psychologically resilient.
Experience: Broad and extensive experience in the preparation and maintenance of mental health managed care plans; development, analysis, and administration of mental health programs and services including the physical care and treatment of patients. Four (4) years in a management or full supervisory capacity.
Desirable: Experience managing a Psychiatric Health Facility.
Education: Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage, Child and Family Counseling, Nursing, Hospital Administration, Public Health or Public Administration or related field.
How to Apply:
To apply, visit: www.co.merced.ca.us
To view and print copies of the brochure for this position go to the following link: http://www.co.merced.ca.us/DocumentView.aspx?DID=6446
February 10, 2014