February 8, 2018
$7,426 – $9,026/Mo.
As a Network Analyst, you will function as the primary technical support provider for multiple business systems. Interacting on a regular basis with departments and end-users, you will recommend and implement systems and processes to meet business needs. Additionally, you will provide application, database, server, and network infrastructure solution administration. Implementation support may include design, testing, deployment, maintenance, monitoring, documentation, and troubleshooting.
The ideal candidate for our team will possess:
• Extensive experience administering enterprise applications and infrastructure
• Experience supporting and administering:
• Microsoft System Center Suite
• Cisco Unified Messaging and Collaboration
• Cisco Routing and Switching
• VMWare vSphere
• Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services
• Microsoft Exchange
• CommVault Backup and Recovery
• Knowledge of:
• ITIL processes and terminology
• Identity Management
• Documentation of systems and procedures
• Scripting (PowerShell, C#, SQL)
• Security compliance monitoring and reporting
• Server, router, and switch hardware configuration and troubleshooting
How to Apply:
For more information about the positions, minimum qualifications, & to apply online, please visit: www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org. EOE Apply by 2/27/18!