Nutritional Services Manager
January 2, 2013
The Madera County Public Health Department is seeking an experienced manager with a strong desire to oversee the exceptional delivery of services to County residents. The Nutritional Services Director manages and supervises the operations of the County’s WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Program.
The position requires:
• 5 yrs of exp as a Nutritionist, including at least 3 years of supervisory
• Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Dietetics or a related field;
• Completion of an approved Dietetic Internship;
• Registration as a Dietitian with the American Dietetic Association; and
• Possession of, or the ability to obtain, a valid CA driver’s license.
How To Apply:
For application materials, visit the Department of Human Resources at www.madera-county.com, or call at (559) 675-7705, or TDD (559) 675-8970. EOE
January 28, 2013