Permit Sonoma Natural Resources Manager
December 4, 2017
$8,252 – $10,032/Mo.
Permit Sonoma seeks an experienced environmental professional to lead our Natural Resources Section.
Starting Salary Up To $10,032/Mo.* ($120,386/Yr.) & Comprehensive Benefits!
Reporting to the Deputy Director of Planning, and overseeing a team of 6 professional staff, the Natural Resources Manager plans, organizes, directs, and coordinates the work of the Section.
In order to effectively manage section operations, the ideal candidate will be an effective leader who possess:
• Extensive knowledge of California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and other local, state, and federal land use guidelines
• A thorough understanding of resource management issues related to agriculture, aggregate, timber, and water resources
• Demonstrated experience developing creative and alternate solutions to address management and controversial project challenges
• The proven ability to exercise considerable discretion and independent judgment in the prioritization and coordination of mandates, goals, and objectives
• Strong personnel management experience, with the ability to connect with staff and be a proponent of staff development
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively lead teams and collaborate with the public, governing bodies, and other agencies
• Possession of an American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) certification is desirable
How to Apply:
For more information, minimum qualifications, & to apply visit, www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org. EOE