Procurement System Coordinator – Time-Limite
February 15, 2018
$4516 – $5489/Mo.
The Procurement System Coordinator provides integral support to the Purchasing Division of the General Services Department by developing an understanding of current business processes, systems, and requirements. They provide ongoing EFS software support, including coordinating system updates and improvements. Responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the liaison between County Purchasing staff and the EFS Support Organization team
• Tracking EFS-related process and policy changes and creating functional design documents for modifications
• Assisting in the preparation of EFS enhancements
• Reviewing and providing feedback to improve County business processes and/or products
• Developing functional design documents for modifications to the application
• Identifying project concerns, issues, and/or risks, and communicating information to stakeholders
• Developing EFS test plans (scenarios, cases, and scripts), conditions, and expected results
• Supporting training exercises by defining necessary data
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Experience working with Oracle (PeopleSoft) eProcurement
• Significant experience performing hardware and software technical support
• Experience delivering excellent customer service to system users
• Initiative to drive tasks to completion
• The aptitude for effectively managing work priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply:
Apply Now! This is a continuous recruitment and it may close at any time without notice.
For more information, minimum qualifications, & to apply, visit: www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org. EOE
Open until filled!