Public Works Superintendent
June 20, 2913
The Public Works Superintendent is a management-level position responsible for the operations of the Roads Division. Key duties include: coordinating the functions needed to maintain the roads system in a safe and reliable manner that ensures accessibility to all users; coordinating the equipment needs of the Roads Division; and management activities including: staff supervision, budget preparation and monitoring; and the training and safety needs of the staff.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Strong background in road maintenance operations.
• Innovative approach to identifying and meeting the equipment needs of a
road maintenance operation.
• Experience with environmental regulations which apply to road maintenance
activities, including air quality and water quality.
• Knowledge of the safety and training needs of road maintenance
• Strong skills in oral and written communications.
• Strong analytical skills, and process improvement orientation.
• Customer service orientation.
• Management and supervisory experience.
• Experience working in an unionized environment.
• Leadership that inspires employees to produce high quality work while maintaining positive morale.
How To Apply:
Please apply at: www.NapaCountyCareers.com
July 5, 2013 by 5:00 PM Pacific Time