Retirement Internal Auditor
San Diego County Employees Retirement Association (SDCERA)
October 31, 2012
$59,113.60 – $75,712.00 Annual
This position also offers an excellent benefits package of:
• Employee wellness programs
• Flexible plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid leave programs (vacation and sick leave)
• Eleven (11) paid holidays
• Defined benefit pension plan
• Retirement and savings plans
• In-house training opportunities
We are recruiting for a Retirement Internal Auditor and are seeking a self-motivated professional with recent audit experience who is interested in producing challenging and meaningful work. This is a journey level professional class that is responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of internal audit and consulting engagements, assisting with risk assessments, providing recommendations for improved and enhanced controls and business efficiencies, benchmark comparisons, process improvement/reengineering studies, and preparing reports and comprehensive presentations on findings and recommendations for SDCERA. The candidate should have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels. Excellent and effective communication skills are a must.
1. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. college or university, or a certified foreign studies equivalency in accounting, finance, business administration, or a closely related field, AND, two (2) years of professional experience performing financial, performance, compliance, or information systems audits; OR,
2. A master’s degree from an accredited U.S. college or university, or a certified foreign studies equivalency in accounting, finance, business administration, or a closely related field, AND, one (1) year of professional experience performing financial, performance, compliance, or information systems audits.
Note: Possession of one or more of the following professional certifications is desirable: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Information Systems Internal Auditor (CISA), Certified Government Audit Professional (CGAP), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), or Certified Financial Manager (CFM).
How To Apply:
To APPLY, use the County’s URL: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/sdcounty/default.cfm and search for “Retirement Internal Auditor.”
November 14, 2012 at 11:59 pm