Water Agency CAD/DIS Coordinator
November 13, 2017
$7,266 – $8,832 Monthly
The Sonoma County Water Agency seeks an expert in Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software applications to manage a technical team and coordinate CAD/GIS services within the agency.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• Experience managing multi-disciplined technical staff in both the civil design CAD and GIS environment
• Strong communication skills to share technology capabilities with maintenance staff, engineering project managers, senior management, and County department partners
• Knowledge of water/wastewater components and appurtenances
• Experience with GPS equipment
• A passion to advocate for data and document management
• Knowledge of facilities asset management and field maintenance data collection applications, including engineering record documentation QA/QC
• A strong foundation in database development, structure, and principals
• Superb analytical skills
• Proficiency in SQL, Python scripting, geoprocessing tools and ModelBuilder
How to Apply:
For more information, minimum qualifications, & to apply, please visit: www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org. EOE Apply Now!