Ten Great Reasons to Register for the CSAC Annual Meeting
Only eight days remain to register for the 126th CSAC Annual Meeting, California Counties: Leading Through Adversity. In recognition of this looming deadline, here are the top 10 reasons why you should register today!
10. Attend the ENTIRE conference in your pajamas, sweats, even barefoot if you choose! We’ve gone virtual!
9. Complete your Ethics and Harassment Prevention training requirements as part of the conference, thanks to trainings facilitated by The Institute for Local Government.
8. This year’s schedule is designed so that no sessions overlap or run concurrently, so there are ZERO meeting conflicts!
7. Enjoy a special networking event, Coffee With the President, featuring Orange County Supervisor Lisa Bartlett.
6. Meet California’s newest County Supervisors and elect CSAC’s 2021 Officers!
5. Webinars on the Intersection of the Global Pandemic and Cultural Responsiveness and Lobbying During the Coronavirus are chock full of takeaways to inform your governing and advocacy efforts into the coming year.
4. The CSAC Finance Corporation is hosting a Monday Morning Meditation session and a fantastic Tuesday social and entertainment event with cooking demonstration, live music and more!
3. Help set CSAC Policy and direction for the coming year through policy committee and the board of directors meetings.
2. On Monday morning, enjoy a special discussion with Governor Gavin Newsom!
1. The CSAC Annual Meeting, although virtual, is designed with networking and collaboration in mind. Spend some time with your peers from around the state, compare notes, share stories and enjoy the comradery of the County Family. YOU, our members, are the strength and the highlight of this Association.
While there are endless reasons to attend CSAC’s 126th Annual Conference, we think these 10 great reasons inspire you to register for the Conference in the next eight days. Registration closes on November 5 and we hope to see you all online for our kick off session on November 12.