Behavioral Health and Senior Housing Launch-Ready Grants Announced
The State has announced the third round of funding for launch-ready behavioral health infrastructure and adult or senior care facilities. Learn more about the Request for Application (RFA) process during a webinar on February 10, 2022 at 10:30 a.m. Register by clicking here.
The grants are part of the Behavioral Health Care Infrastructure Continuum Program (BHCIP) and the Community Care Expansion Program (CCE) authorized in the state 2021-22 budget act. The BHCIP will award $2.1 billion in total grants over three years, while the CCE program will provide $805 million.
The webinar will provide:
- An overview of the funding and funding timeline
- A discussion on the state’s priorities
- Explain the entities eligible for awards
- Explore the opportunities for pre-application consultation process
- Review the technical assistance available to applicants
County behavioral health and social services departments are strongly encouraged to apply for the BHCIP and CCE funding to plan for, acquire, construct, or refurbish behavioral health and adult or senior care infrastructure.
Learn more at California’s Infrastructure RFA page by clicking here.