BSCC’s Upcoming Strategic Planning and Board Meetings
February 9, 2017
The Board of State and Community Corrections (BSSC) will hold their first Strategic Planning meeting for 2017. The meeting will be held at 10:00 am on February 15 at the Handlery Hotel in San Diego. Meeting agenda topics include:
- A review of the prior strategic plan.
- Defining the role, responsibilities and priorities of the BSCC.
- Input from stakeholders.
- A review of available resources.
Additionally, the BSCC Board meeting will be held on February 16. This meeting will be held at the same location as the previous day’s Strategic Planning meeting. Agenda topics include:
- Approval of the SB 81 Round II Riverside County Additional Award.
- Approval of the AB 900 Phase II LA County Scope Change and Siskiyou County Extension Request.
- Approval of the Senate Bill 1022 Adult Local Criminal Justice Facilities Construction Program: Shasta County Relinquishment and Recommended Conditional Awards.
- Approval of Title 15 and Title 24: Visiting. Promulgation of Regulations.
For more details please click on this link.