CA Small Business Advocate Office and GO-Biz Launches Small Business Portal
September 16, 2021
California’s Office of the Small Business Advocate, part of the Governor’s Office of Business Economic Development (GO-Biz), recently launched calosba.ca.gov – a website that connects California’s small business community with critical resources available through state-funded small business technical assistance program and other state resources.
Small business owners, entrepreneurs, and startups can access the following information:
- Small business technical assistance centers that offer specialized support for no-cost or at a low-cost
- Financing information including state and federal capital programs and tax/credit incentive programs
- Business Learning Center that helps business owners navigate the varying stages of the business development process
- Permits, licenses, and regulations
- Access to new markets, including e-commerce, international trade, and procurement and supply chain programs
For more information, visit calosba.ca.gov.