California Department of Housing and Community Development Soliciting Comments on Draft 2019-20 Annual Action Plan
May 30, 2019
The California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) has released the Draft 2019-20 Annual Action Plan (AP) and applicable appendices for public comment. This is the fifth AP update to the state’s 2015-2020 Consolidated Plan. The Consolidated Plan is a five-year plan that examines the housing and community development needs of Californians and their communities and lays out how federal funds will be used to address those needs.
HCD is soliciting public review and comment on the Draft 2019-20 AP, which addresses the administration of the estimated 2019 federal funds under the:
- Community Development Block Grant Program
- Home Investment Partnerships Program
- Emergency Solutions Grant Program
- National Housing Trust Fund Program
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS Program
CSAC is interested in receiving feedback from counties via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, June 19, 2019. CSAC encourages counties to also submit comments directly to HCD. The 30-day public comment period ends on Wednesday, June 26 at 5 p.m. Written comments may be submitted via:
- Email at email@example.com
- Fax at 916-263-3394
- Mail at:
Attn: Draft 2019-20 Annual Action Plan
California Department of Housing and Community Development
Division of Financial Assistance
Program Design and Development Branch
2020 W. El Camino Avenue, Suite 600
Sacramento, CA 95833
To learn more about the 2019-20 Annual Action Plan, please register for an HCD public hearing or webinar. Upcoming public hearing and webinar dates and locations are listed below.
- EL CENTRO, June 7, from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Imperial County Administration Building, 940 West Main Street, Conference Room C&D, El Centro, CA 92243. Register.
- SACRAMENTO, June 14 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the California Department of Housing and Community Development, 2020 West El Camino Avenue, Conference Room 402b, Sacramento, CA 95833. Register.
- HCD WEBINAR, June 14, 2019 from 1 – 2 p.m. Register.
For more information, visit HCD’s Plans and Reports webpage.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.