CSAC Finance Corporation Announces New U.S. Communities Contracts
April 27, 2017
In being responsive to the needs of public agencies, the U.S. Communities purchasing program has grown now to offer more than 40 contracts available for use by not just our California counties, but all public agencies nationally. On average, California counties utilize only two contracts per county; leaving significant savings that counties can realize by utilizing more of the supplier contracts. This no-cost program is available to all counties, cities, special districts, and non-profits; and offers the lowest local government pricing on all contract items. As the offerings on U.S. Communities are constantly evolving, we are pleased to announce our newest contract for paint and paint supplies!
We are excited to announce the award of a new U.S. Communities cooperative contract for Paint and Paint Supplies. This contract was awarded to The Home Depot through a competitive solicitation process conducted by the lead public agency, Maricopa County, Arizona. The contract term is for three years with the option to renew for seven additional one-year periods. This new contract provides services and savings including:
- Up to 20% off paints, stains and primers;
- All paint purchases eligible for rebate of up to 5%;
- Free direct-to-jobsite delivery; and
- Dedicated field support.
Join us for one of our free informational webinars. If you are unable to join one of the webinars, you can have a Home Depot representative contact you. The webinars will be held on May 3rd at 8:00am PST and May 4th at 10:00am PST.
Additionally, a new contract for maintenance, repair, and operating supplies was recently launched. The new U.S. Communities cooperative contract for maintenance, repair, operating supplies, industrial supplies and related products and services was awarded to The Home Depot, HD Supply Facilities Maintenance, Applied Industrial Technologies, and SupplyWorks, A Home Depot Company, through a competitive solicitation process.
This contract makes it easier to get the products and services you need under one contract while saving time and money. This multi-award provides public agencies these options when looking for MRO solutions.
The Home Depot: Access to millions of products for maintenance, repair, and operations needs and capital improvements; available the same day at one of The Home Depot’s 1,960+ store locations.
- Simple sourcing options available. Purchase online, in-store or special order with PCI compliant process.
- Bulk and volume pricing discounts on orders over $1,500 plus earn a potential 5% annual rebate on all Home Depot purchases.
HD Supply: Competitively-awarded MRO products and property improvement services on a single contract.
- Discounts on over 70,000 MRO and property management products.
- Tiered rebate based on you Agency’s annual purchases and early pay invoice discount for HD Supply credit accounts.
Applied Industrial Technologies: Access to more than 6 million products from more than 4,000 trusted manufacturers.
- Expertise- our associates’ ability to evaluate operations and suggest improved products or processes.
- Local support and inventory- more than 550 facilities and a robust, nationwide sales force.
SupplyWorks, A Home Depot Company: Supply a full spectrum of maintenance and hardware products.
- Team of 700+ national and local facility maintenance experts with a reputation for integrity and dedication, ready to serve you.
- Problem-solving expertise and smart solutions including: Stockwise Inventory Management Solutions, SupplyWorks In-Site For Education, and SupplyWorks Assessment Tool for Restrooms (SWAT).
U.S. Communities was founded by the CSAC Finance Corporation, CSAC, and the League of California Cities and is the leading national cooperative purchasing program that leverages the buying power of over 90,000 public agencies. Please visit www.uscommunities.org for more information or contact Laura Labanieh at (916) 650-8186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.