This Friday, April 29: Affordable Connectivity Program Webinar
CSAC will be co-hosting a webinar with the California Emerging Technology Foundation (CETF) this Friday, April 29 at 9:00 a.m. focused on how counties can increase enrollment in the federal Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
This webinar will highlight successful county case studies that your county can replicate and build on to increase participation among eligible households, including prepared materials you can use to increase federally subsidized broadband adoption in their own communities.
Created through the passage of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, ACP provides a $30-per-month service subsidy for low-income households.
Why is ACP important to counties? Join us Friday morning and learn:
- How broadband can help counties with the Three E’s — Economy, Equity and Environment.
- What counties can do to increase the readiness of their workforce.
- Why broadband is essential to a green strategy.
- How to easily track your county’s enrollments by county and zip codes in low-income areas.
- What materials are available for your county to quickly adapt and use to increase enrollment.
Interested participants can register in advance for the webinar at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYtcuytrDotHdPGIo0FoWfeYpQh797jdXLV.