OPR Offering Additional CEQA Traffic Impacts Webinar
February 5, 2016
The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research will host an additional webinar to discuss its Revised Proposal on Updates to the CEQA Guidelines on Evaluating Transportation Impacts in CEQA (Implementing Senate Bill 743 (Steinberg, 2013), released on January 20, 2016. OPR notes that registration for the webinar is limited to 500 participants. This webinar and one from this week will be recorded and available for viewing on our website following the live presentation.
You can register for the Feburary 9 webinar, which will be held from 3-5 PM online here.
Please ensure you have GoToWebinar installed on your computer before the webinar starts. Also, if you register and are unable to attend, please cancel your registration to make your space available for another attendee.
In the two-hour webinar, OPR will:
- Describe the context and need for the proposed changes
- Describe the proposed changes to the CEQA Guidelines
- Describe the contents of the draft Technical Advisory
- Provide case study examples for various project types
- Provide time for questions and answers
Additional information regarding the revised proposal is available on OPR’s website.