WebEx Training on Trial Court Revenue Distribution Set
Nov. 8, 2018
Each year, newly enacted legislation impacts trial court revenue distributions and their guidelines. The Judicial Council and the State Controller’s Office recently announced two statewide training opportunities in early December to address these changes and provide additional information related to revenue distribution and other topics. The WebEx training sessions will be offered for court, county, city, and parking entity staff that perform revenue collection and distribution, on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, December 5 — 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 6 — 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The training sessions will be conducted by staff from the Judicial Council, the State Controller’s Office, and other participants, and is open to anyone interested in attending. The curriculum for each training session may include:
- Legislative changes (Judicial Council)
- Franchise Tax Board’s collections programs
- Trial Court Revenue Distribution Guidelines updates and urgency legislation (State Controller’s Office)
- Audit and distribution issues (State Controller’s Office)
- Review of the 2019 Uniform Bail and Penalty Schedule
- Collections update
- Please visit
http://www.courts.ca.gov/7466.htm to access the
- Revenue Collected for Fiscal Year 2017–18, as required under Government Code section 68514
- The Statewide Collection of Delinquent Court-Ordered Debt for FY 2017-18, as required under Penal Code section 1463.010© – to be posted in November.
- Please visit http://www.courts.ca.gov/7466.htm to access the following reports:
- Spring 2019 Training
Registration is required to attend the training. Please register no later than November 30through the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018RevDistTraining
Both webinar training sessions will contain the same information. Please note, an individual can register only once. The system does not allow registering for a second individual using the same computer. Since this is a web-based training, you must have access to a phone and an internet-connected computer for the training session.
Prior to the trainings, you will receive a confirmation email with conference line information, a link to the WebEx, and details on how to participate in the training. In addition, if you have any topics or specific questions you would like covered during the training, please submit your questions and/or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30. You will also have the opportunity to submit written questions during the webinar using the chat function within the WebEx application.
If you have any questions regarding the training, please send them to email@example.com.