Assistant Director of Public Works/Road Commissioner
June 15, 2020
$103,200– $132,132 per year, plus benefits
Colusa County is recruiting for an Assistant Director of Public Works/ Road Commissioner to direct, manage, supervise, and coordinate the programs and activities of one or more of the Divisions within the Public Works Department which include Engineering, Road, Solid Waste, and Transportation; to coordinate assigned activities with other County departments, divisions and outside agencies; and to provide highly responsible and complex administrative support to the Director of Public Works. Serves as the Road Commissioner and County Engineer. Subject to department need, may serve as County Surveyor.
Any combination of experience and training that would likely
provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
• Three years of increasingly responsible public works and engineering experience including two years of administrative and supervisory responsibility.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in civil engineering or a related field.
• Certificate of Registration as a registered civil engineer in the State of California.
• Possession of or ability to obtain, an appropriate, valid driver’s license.
• Professional Land Surveyor License in the State of California is desirable, but not required.
How to Apply:
Applicants must review job flyer at: www.countyofcolusa.org,
call: (530) 458-0420 or visit: Colusa County HR Dept., 250 5th
To view job flyer please click: http://www.countyofcolusa.org/DocumentCenter/View/12212/Asst-Director-of-PW-FR-6120
July 10, 2020