Director of Human Resources
June 5, 2020
The County of Mariposa seeks a Human Resources (HR) Director who is an experienced HR generalist, with a combination of strong communication skills, relationship building, and assertiveness. This position will manage a variety of HR functions including employee and labor relations, recruitment and selection, classification and compensation, and organizational and employee development. We are looking for someone who is an effective collaborator, negotiator, and leader. Our ideal candidate will be an organizational development expert who transforms strategy into operational goals and objectives, achieves desired outcomes, and effectively leads people through change.
• Five years of increasingly responsible experience in public
sector personnel/human resources management, with a minimum of
two years in a supervisory capacity.
• Possession of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with major course work in business, public, or personnel administration, or directly related field.
• Possession of a valid California driver’s license or ability to obtain one within 3 months of hire.
• Ability to pass the California State Department of Justice fingerprinting clearance and the County’s pre-employment physical.
• A master’s degree in business or public administration is desirable.
How to Apply:
See the full recruitment brochure and apply at: https://wbcpinc.com/job-board/
Please contact your recruiter, Wendi Brown, with any questions:
• 866-929-WBCP (9227) toll free
• 541-664-0376 (direct)
July 2, 2020