California State Association of Counties (CSAC)
August 23, 2019
Competitive salary is dependent on qualifications; CSAC offers a full benefits package.
The Executive Assistant is a confidential position that performs senior level professional and administrative work in support of the Executive Director and CSAC’s governing bodies, as well as various association operations and services. Responsibilities include: coordinating travel arrangements and maintaining calendars for the Executive Director and CSAC Officers; preparing agendas and other materials for the Executive Committee, Board of Directors’, and Officers’ meetings in consultation with the Executive Director; representing the organization to elected officials and individuals; conducting research; and coordinating organization-wide projects.
Applicants must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a track record of exercising sound independent judgment and discretion to solve problems. Top candidates will possess an outstanding work ethic and profound experience to manage confidential and/or sensitive information on behalf of the Executive Director and the Association.
- Modern office procedures;
- Board of Director principles and practices;
- Organizational bylaws;
- Roberts Rules of Order;
- Customer service principles;
- Spelling and grammar principles;
- Basic accounting principles;
- Basic budgeting principles;
- Record-keeping principles;
- Office management principles.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient computer skills and applicable software applications;
- Preparing a variety of executive and management reports;
- Prioritizing work and performing multiple tasks;
- Maintaining confidential records;
- Working independently;
- Operating modern office equipment;
- Preparing business correspondence;
- Conducting research;
- Representing the organization;
- Interpreting and applying the Association bylaws;
- Refined communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to interact with coworkers, elected officials including County Supervisors and state legislators, general public, etc. sufficiently to exchange or convey information and receive work direction;
- Maintaining confidentiality and following established procedures;
- Demonstrating outstanding organization skills.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
September 10, 2019