2021 Challenge Awards (Open)
The 2021 Challenge Awards are now open!
The California State Association of Counties (CSAC) invites you to enter our 2021 Challenge Awards competition.
These unique awards recognize the innovative and creative spirit of our California Counties as they find new, effective and cost-saving ways to provide programs and services to their citizens. This is a wonderful opportunity to spotlight your county’s best practices while recognizing staff for developing innovations in county government!
Entry Deadline: Midnight on Friday, September 10, 2021
For ONLINE instructions and to submit an entry, click here.
How to Enter
Entries will only be accepted by online submission through CSAC’s Member Portal.
To enter you will need to:
- Sign in to your account at CSAC Member Portal. If you do not have an account, it’s easy and free to sign up. If you’ve forgotten your username or password, you can request an email to reset your password or retrieve your username.
- Select ‘Challenge Awards’ then ‘Entry’ from the top menu bar.
- Fill out the application.
- Attach a brief two-page Executive Summary on the innovative program.
- Pay a $75 per entry fee. Payment can be made by credit card or check at the time of submission or at a later date.
You will receive a confirmation email when your submission has been received. You will be able to see all of your current entries for the 2021 Challenge Awards in the CSAC Member Portal.
Deadline to apply is midnight on Friday, September 10, 2021.
To submit an entry and find additional information about eligibility, entry categories and more, click here.
Previous Award-Winning Programs
For a list of previous award-winning programs by year, click here. Each program will have their Executive Summary hyperlinked for reference.