CSAC Congratulates Newest Institute Fellows
CSAC congratulates the dozen county officials who are the latest group to earn the distinction of becoming CSAC Institute Fellows.
The Fellows completed additional coursework, participate in the intensive Fellows Seminar – examining enduring problems facing California Counties – and will participate on the faculty of Institute courses.
The Fellows Seminar consists of three one-day sessions spread over several months. As part of the Seminar, participants examined a specific enduring problem and apply leadership practices and the expertise of the group to begin seeking sustainable solutions.
The county officials to become Fellows are:
- Dennis Garton, Tehama County Supervisor
- Karen Mitchoff, Contra Costa County Supervisor
- Janice Rutherford, San Bernardino County Supervisor
- Brian Foss, Nevada County Planning Director
- David A. Garcia, Jr., Nevada County Transportation Planner
- Craig Griesbach, Nevada County Building Director
- Megan Greve, Sutter County General Services Director
- Linda Holt, San Diego County Community Services Group
- Jessica A. Hudson, Contra Costa County Librarian
- Robert Manchia, San Mateo County Human Services Budget Manager
- Kim Pearson, Orange County Health Care Agency Deputy Director
- David Villanueva, Sacramento County Chief Deputy Executive
The CSAC Institute Fellows program is open to all individuals who have completed their Credential. To learn more about the program, visit the CSAC Institute website at www.counties.org/fellows-program.