NACo Seeks Candidates for Leadership Positions
CA County Officials Encouraged to Submit Applications
NACo First Vice President Bryan Desloge is seeking candidates for a variety of key leadership positions within the national association for 2016-17.
California county officials are encouraged to apply for any of of the following:
- Policy steering committee chairs and vice chairs and subcommittee chairs and vice chairs.
- Large Urban County Caucus (LUCC) and Rural Action Caucus (RAC) chairs, vice chairs and members.
- Standing committee chairs, vice chairs and members.
- Ad hoc committee, task force and advisory board chairs, vice chairs and members.
- At-large NACo Board Directors.
To be considered for a presidential appointment to any of the following committees or as an at-large director for the NACo Board of Directors, you MUST complete the application online before June 3.
Please note that steering committee membership is not a part of this application process. State associations of counties are responsible for nominating general policy steering committee members. The online nomination form for policy steering committee membership can be found here.
Leadership appointments will be announced at the 2016 NACo Annual Conference in Long Beach, Los Angeles County, this July. If you haven’t registered for the conference, or if you would like more info on the event, please click here.