September 4, 2012
The newly enhanced program features the following for official county travel:
- Access to all state fares and discounts previously available only to state agencies.
- Payment system with no annual fees, interest charges or late fees.
- Negotiated discount contract rates for travel agency services with access to a one-stop shop online booking tool that provides cost savings, data consolidation and enforceable travel policy.
- Contracts and discount rates with Southwest Airlines, Virgin America, JetBlue, Delta, Alaskan/Horizon, and United Airlines for in-state, out-of-state and international routes.
- Discount contract rates for short term and long term car rentals through Enterprise that include $250,000 third party liability insurance coverage, free one-way rentals, market fuel rates, and counter by-pass service.
- Voyager Fleet Card Program for fuel services.
A complete list of all contracts and information may be seen on the Department of General Services Statewide Travel Program webpage: www.dgs.ca.gov/travel.