Behavioral Health Fiscal Manager
Jan. 24, 2014
$6,974 – $8,478/Month
The Behavioral Health Fiscal Manager reports to the Behavioral Health Division Director and is responsible for the overall fiscal and administrative support of the Division. Responsibilities of the position include budget development for the Division, fiscal oversight and monitoring, and compliance with state and federal fiscal and programmatic regulations, such as Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) funding requirements and staffing requirements for the Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU). This position will also be responsible for grant applications, including increasing CSU capacity through the SB82 grant.
The ideal candidate is an individual who possesses:
• A degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Public Administration.
• Proven excellence with fiscal management, preferably with significant experience in government finance and accounting.
• Extensive knowledge of budget and financial statement preparation.
• Progressively responsible experience in a behavioral health setting, and an understanding on the complex rules and regulations associated with the behavioral health system and related finances.
• Excellent customer service, relationship building, communication, and presentation skills.
• Supervisory experience and knowledge of Human Resource Management.
Education & Experience: Normally, coursework in public administration, business administration, management, accounting, statistics, human resources or closely related courses. Normally, three years of progressively responsible experience in a professional, human resources, administrative, fiscal staff position, including at least one year of experience supervising professional, administrative or technical staff.
How to Apply:
Visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org to view the complete position details and to apply online, or call Human Resources at (707) 565-2331. EOE
February 18, 2014