Director of Mental Health
September 18, 2013
$127,545 – $155,251 annually
Merced County is searching for a Director of Mental Health with the following Characteristics:
• A people-orientated leader;
• Energetic, result driven leader
• A strong sense of ethics, personally and professionally;
• A team builder, who delegates authority and responsibility appropriately;
• Accessible to the Executive Director, Board of Supervisors and Staff;
• An effective listener, communicator, and negotiator;
• Fair, unbiased, compassionate; inspires trust;
• Calm under pressure; psychologically resilient.
Experience: Broad and extensive experience in the preparation and maintenance of mental health managed care plans; development, analysis, and administration of mental health programs and services including the physical care and treatment of patients. Four (4) years in a management or full supervisory capacity.
Desirable: Experience managing a Psychiatric Health Facility.
Education: Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage, Child and Family Counseling, Nursing, Hospital Administration, Public Health or Public Administration or related field.
To view and print copies of the brochure for this position go to the following link: www.co.merced.ca.us/DocumentView.aspx?DID=6118
How to Apply:
October 11, 2013