Safety and Loss Prevention Analyst
Trindel Insurance Fund (Weaverville, CA)
January 10, 2013
$48,600 – $65,000 with benefits
The Safety & Loss Prevention Analyst will:
• Provide and/or conduct loss safety, loss prevention and training for member county staff.
• Perform research, analysis and recommend occupational safety and loss prevention policies, practices and procedures.
• Collaborate with member county supervisors and employees to develop safe work practices.
• Assist in planning, promoting and implementation of effective safety and loss prevention programs.
• Assist member counties with safety and loss prevention inspections of facilities and worksites for physical, environmental and work practice hazards.
• Provide written recommendations for corrective actions of identified hazards within member counties.
• Drive self to each of the ten member counties monthly.
Education / Experience
• An Associate Degree or an equivalent certified program,
• Or equivalent certified program in Occupational Health, Safety, Industrial Hygiene, or in Occupational Health, Safety, Industrial Hygiene, or field related to the “Essential Duties” of the Safety & Loss Prevention Analyst
• Two (2) Years professional experience in occupational health, safety and loss prevention programs or field related to the “Essential Duties” of the Safety & Loss Prevention Analyst.
• Four (4) years professional experience in occupational health, safety and/or loss prevention programs or a field related to the “Essential Duties: of the Loss Prevention Specialist.
• Possession of or ability to obtain by the time of appointment, a valid California class C driver’s license.
How To Apply:
Request application from:
Trindel Insurance Fund
P.O. Box 2069
Weaverville, Ca. 96093
Phone: (530) 623-2322
Send resume with request. (2 page max.)
February 13, 2013 at 5 pm