Apply to Join the Children and Youth Behavioral Health Initiative Equity Working Group
The Children and Youth Behavioral Health Initiative (CYBHI) is seeking applicants for a CYBHI Equity Working Group. The CYBHI Equity Working Group will advise, guide, develop practical applications and recommendations, and help hold accountable and build capacity of the CYBHI in its effort to center and advance equity in the development and implementation of a reimagined behavioral health ecosystem for children and youth ages 0-25, particularly children, youth and families that face the greatest systemic barriers to wellness and are disproportionately impacted by behavioral health issues including children and youth of color, LGBTQ+ youth, low-income families, and children and youth from underserved communities.
The CYBHI Equity Working Group will have three main focus areas:
- Developing and helping apply a recommended equity framework for the CYBHI;
- Supporting the use of data to advance equity; and
- Serving as thought partner and go-to resource on advancing equity through the work of the CYBHI.
CYBHI is seeking up to 25 experts from state and local government, advocacy and community-based organizations, education, healthcare, child-serving organizations/agencies, people with lived experience and community stakeholders to serve on a statewide Equity Working Group focused on ensuring that equity principles will be embedded throughout the CYBHI initiative.
These links provide additional information about the CYBHI Equity Working Group:
- Purpose and Description of CYBHI Equity Working Group
- Call for Applications
- Link to online Application (applications due June 27, 2022)