Street Light Assoc. Offers Free Conference
April 27, 2017
The California Street Light Association (CALSLA) is offering a Street Light and Traffic Signal/Energy Efficiency Conference in San Jose on Monday, May 8. The event is free for employees of California cities, counties, and special districts. Attendance is limited; please contact Sharon DeMartini, County of Marin Public Works, at (415) 473-6523 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register and receive more details.
- Electric rates for streetlights and traffic signals
- Updates on rate cases
- Streetlight infrastructure acquisition, retrofitting, maintenance, and operations
- Pilot programs and energy efficient projects
- Training opportunities, upcoming rate and legislative activity, financing options, and challenges and opportunities in working with investor-owned utilities
- Advancements in streetlight technology innovations.