Deputy Administrative Officer
January 21, 2022
$121,368.00 – $162,614.40 annually
The County of Butte is recruiting for Deputy Administrative Officer. The Administration Department is seeking a professional who will have knowledge and successful experience in overseeing the areas of County budget preparation, analysis, review and forecasting. In addition, the desired candidate will possess knowledge and experience functioning as a liaison between various departments within the organization and the Chief Administrative Officer. The ideal candidate will also be a proven project manager, communicator and presenter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration or a related field. A Master’s degree preferred.
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in a governmental agency or non-profit, with responsibilities including organizational administration or financial and budgetary analysis.
- Experience preferably coming from work directly in the County Administrator’s office.
- Valid State of California driver’s license may be required.
- Employees hired into this classification must file statements of economic interest with the Butte County Clerk/Recorder.
How to Apply:
Apply online on the Butte County Career Pages by clicking here. For questions or information about this recruitment, please contact: Butte County Human Resources 3 County Center Drive Oroville, CA 95965 (530) 552-3552
Apply online at: www.governmentjobs.com/careers/buttecountyca/.