Management Analyst, Principal
September 10, 2020
• Conducts and coordinates studies and analyses in the review of
county administrative and modernization strategies, such as
organization structure and planning, administrative and
operational policy, new technology integration, workload and
quality, space utilization, and statistical trends.
• Collects, compiles and analyzes data and information; develops recommendations; and prepares and presents reports to executive management team.
• Provides supervision, guidance and technical leadership to staff; plans, prioritizes and assigns tasks.
• Analyzes trends and issues; resolves concerns and problems; interprets concerns, defines desired results, creates solutions, and recommends direction of new county strategies.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business
Administration, Economics, Political Science, Psychology,
Sociology, Risk Management Occupational Health,
Biological/Physical Sciences or a related field from an
accredited college or university. AND
• Five (5) years of experience in fiscal, administrative, human resources, risk/safety management or management analysis. A Master’s degree in the above mentioned fields is preferred and will substitute for one (1) year of the required experience.
• A State of California driver’s license may be required.
• Employees hired into this classification must file statements of economic interest with the Butte County Clerk/Recorder.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/buttecountyca