BSCC Board Set to Meet for the First Time in February
February 2, 2023
The Board of State and Community Corrections (BSCC) will host its
first Board meeting of the year on Thursday, February 9 at 10:00
am. The meeting will be held in person at 2590 Venture Oaks
Sacramento, California, 95833, First Floor, BSCC Board Room and via Zoom. Agenda topics include:
Approval of the following items:
- Senate Bill 863 (Adult Local Criminal Justice Facilities Construction Financing Program): Merced County Scope Change.
- Adult Reentry Grant – Rehabilitation of Existing Property, Twenty-Four Month No-Cost Extension.
- Indigent Defense Grant Program, Twelve-Month No-Cost Extensions.
Items for discussion and approval:
- Adult Title 15 Regulations: Final Approval of Proposed Regulations for Submission to Office of Administrative Law.
- Update: Local Detention Facilities Inspection.
The full agenda and additional details can be found here.