CMSP Health Systems Development Grant (HSG) Request for Proposals
January 11, 2019
The County Medical Services Program (CMSP) Governing Board has released its Request for Proposals (RFP) for the CMSP Health Systems Development Grant (HSG) Program.
The HSG Program, will award one-time funding of up to $300,000 to strengthen the overall healthcare delivery system, expand access to healthcare, and coordinate care provision within CMSP’s 35 participating counties. Funding is intended to support activities that can be completed in a timeframe of 36 months. Efforts funded by the HSG Program must target persons eligible or potentially eligible for CMSP and may additionally assist populations receiving publicly funded health coverage. The Lead Agency applicant must be either a CMSP county or a not-for-profit organization.
HSG Grants may support county-specific or multi-county efforts to:
- Expand access to care for primary care, specialty care and/or behavioral health services
- Coordinate and/or integrate health and behavioral health care service systems
- Strengthen the overall health care delivery system in the county across a range of health and behavioral health providers
Applications must be received by the CMSP Governing Office no later than Friday, March 1, 2019 at 12:00 PM.
The RFP and all associated documents have been posted on the CMSP Governing Board’s website at http://www.cmspcounties.org/about/grant_projects.html. These documents include the following:
- Health Systems Development Grant RFP
- RFP Attachment A – HSG Application Cover Sheet
- RFP Attachment B1 – HSG Budget Guidelines
- RFP Attachment B2 – HSG Budget Templates
To assist potential applicants with the RFP process, Governing Board staff will conduct teleconferences on January 17th at 9:30 AM and February 6th at 9:30 AM. Applicants are encouraged to attend at least one teleconference. Access the RFP assistance teleconferences by dialing (888) 296-6500, participant code 738196.
For questions, please email Laura Moyer, Program Analyst – Grants Administration at email@example.com.