CSAC Offers Webinar on Transportation Revenue
After years of advocating for new transportation revenues, counties finally saw the Legislature pass a deal this month. Over the next few years, as the revenues begin to phase in, counties, cities, and the state will all be able to dedicate more funding to fix roads and expand alternative transportation options.
With the money come questions:
- What taxes were part of the final plan?
- When will the revenue start flowing?
- What kinds of projects can the new revenue be used for?
- Is there a deadline for using the funding?
- How are counties required to report their plans and spending?
Register for CSAC’s next webinar Friday, April 28, 2017, 11 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. to hear Chris Lee—CSAC’s housing, land use and transportation analyst—answer your questions.