Housing Financing Basics for Criminal Justice Partners Webinar
March 23, 2023
The Council of State Governments (CSG), the U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Justice Programs’ Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) and the National Reentry Resource center will host a webinar, Housing Financing Basics for Criminal Justice Partners on April 5 from 10:00 am – 11:30 am.
The webinar will focus on helping criminal justice stakeholders understand these concepts and build meaningful partnerships with the housing sector. Presenters from the CSG Justice Center and the Urban Institute will lead a panel discussion featuring sites from Lane County, OR, and New York, NY, that have successfully built cross-sector partnerships and created new housing for this population.
- Charles Francis, Deputy Program Director, Behavioral Health, CSG Justice Center
- Will Engelhardt, Senior Training & Technical Assistance Manager, Justice Policy Center, Urban Institute
- Andre Ward, Vice President, Fortune Society (NYC)
- Paul Solomon, Executive Director, Sponsors Inc. (Eugene, OR)
- Jacob Fox, Executive Director, Homes for Good (Eugene, OR)
- Donovan Dumire, Community Corrections Manager, Lane County, OR
For additional webinar information and to register for the webinar, please click here.