New Opportunities to Implement the National Guidelines for Post-Conviction Risk and Needs Assessment
March 2, 2023
The Council of State Governments (CSG) Justice Center in partnership with the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) is hosting a webinar on Tuesday, March 7, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm to introduce developed practical guidelines that advise criminal justice agencies on the use of post-conviction risk and needs assessment. The webinar will additionally provide an overview of the suite of resources available and announce new opportunities available for states to receive support with implementation of the guidelines.
- David A. D’Amora, Senior Policy Advisor, CSG Justice Center
- Dr. Sarah L. Desmarais, PhD, President, Policy Research Associates
- Charles Robinson, Deputy Chief, Probation and Pretrial Services Office Administrative Office of the United States Courts
- Dr. Heather Tubman-Carbone, PhD, Senior Policy Advisor, Bureau of Justice Assistance, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice
- Stevyn Fogg, Director, Governance & Strategic Initiatives, Correctional Leaders Association
- Veronica Ballard Cunningham, Executive Director/CEO, American Probation and Parole Association
- Anne L. Precythe, Director, Missouri Department of Corrections
- Lahiz P. Tavárez, Project Manager, CSG Justice Center
To register for the webinar and for additional information, please click here.