REMINDER: CCJBH and CSG Host a Virtual Event to Celebrate New Report
July 1, 2021
As announced in the June 17th CSAC Bulletin, the Council on Criminal Justice and Behavioral Health (CCJBH) and the Council of State Governments (CSG) Justice Center will be hosting a virtual event on Wednesday, July 14 from 12:00-1:30 pm to celebrate the public launch of their report, Reducing Homelessness for People with Behavioral Health Needs Leaving Jails and Prisons. Learn about key findings and recommendations to increase housing opportunities, listen to personal stories about the life-changing value of housing, and hear from key state leaders and local partners about why new housing investments for this population is a priority.
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Corrin Buchanan, Assistant Director of Housing and Homelessness, California Department of Social Services (DSS)
- Julie Lo, Executive officer, Homeless Coordinating and Financing Council (HCFC)
- Geoffrey Ross, Deputy Director, Housing and Community Development (HCD)
- Susan Philip, Deputy Director, Department of Health Care Services (DHCS)
- Lahela Mattox, Chief Operations Officer, San Diego Regional Task Force on the Homeless (RTFH)
For additional information and to register for this event, please click here.