Revenue Distribution Online WebEx Training, Available December 2019
November 7, 2019
The Judicial Council and the State Controller’s Office are pleased to announce the annual Revenue Distribution WebEx training session, offered to address impacts of newly enacted legislation to trial court revenue distributions and provide updates on other related areas of interest. Such as, the pending bill that would consolidate collections reporting—read the latest update on Assembly Bill 1818 (Stats. 2019, ch.637) here.
This year, they are excited to present the WebEx training session in a recorded format, available online for viewing at your convenience. Registration is not required. At this time, the WebEx training recording is tentatively scheduled to be posted online by Monday, December 16, 2019. Prior to the WebEx posting, you will receive an email with additional information and meeting materials.
The training session curriculum may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Legislative changes (Judicial Council)
- Trial Court Revenue Distribution Guidelines updates (State Controller’s Office)
- Review of the draft 2020 Uniform Bail and Penalty Schedule (Judicial Council)
- Collections updates (Judicial Council)
- Audits (State Controller’s Office and Judicial Council)
Please submit any questions regarding the training to firstname.lastname@example.org