CSAC Regional Meeting — Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
Sonoma County -- Oct. 9-10, 2019
CSAC’s Fall Regional Meeting included presentations and discussions focusing on local emergency preparedness, public engagement, and recovery and response.
Issues covered during the interactive meeting included:
- What counties are doing doing to increase resiliency in their community?
- Identifying risk and increased collective statewide resiliency
- Disaster mitigation and resiliency funding strategies.
Click here for a recap of the meeting featured The CSAC Bulletin.
- Overview of CGS Products and Activities for Seismic Mitigation
- Disaster Mitigation and Resiliency Funding Strategies
- 2 Years On: Sonoma County Efforts
- Sonoma County Office of Recovery & Resiliency
Videos of Presentations